View Thread
Private Stock » Incident/Change Management » Site Notes
 Print Thread
Modified vblog infusion to allow more text in pre-text field
Royce
The pre-text field 300 character limitation was too small for my purposes, so I modded blogadm.php to increase from 300 to 600 characters. To do that, I edited line 243:

<td width='80%' class='tbl'><textarea name='body' id='body' wrap='physical' cols='95' rows='6' class='textbox' onKeyDown=\"textCounter(document.inputform.body,document.inputform.remLen1,300)\" onKeyUp=\"textCounter(document.inputform.body,document.inputform.remLen1,300)\">$body</textarea></td>

to

<td width='80%' class='tbl'><textarea name='body' id='body' wrap='physical' cols='95' rows='6' class='textbox' onKeyDown=\"textCounter(document.inputform.body,document.inputform.remLen1,600)\" onKeyUp=\"textCounter(document.inputform.body,document.inputform.remLen1,600)\">$body</textarea></td>

then line 271 changed:

</select> ".$locale['MPP431']." : <input readonly type='text' class='textbox' name='remLen1' size='3' maxlength='3' value='300'>

to

</select> ".$locale['MPP431']." : <input readonly type='text' class='textbox' name='remLen1' size='3' maxlength='3' value='600'>

Any upgrades to the infusion will likely need to have this change done again....
Share This Post:
Delicious Facebook Google Live Reddit StumbleUpon Yahoo

Share This Thread
Social Sharing: Delicious Facebook Google Live Reddit StumbleUpon Yahoo
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Facebook Like:

Jump to Forum:
Top Top  1,781,474 unique visits  Top Top