View Thread
Private Stock » Administrative and Housekeeping » Site Notes
 Print Thread
Group levels of access
Royce
For the few who took the interest to ask, i na imbilikeru hamyu!!!

The simple reason for groups is not all things that I store on here is for public consumption. Some are work related which I might need to refer to (phone numbers, email addresses, links to work/job related sites, peoples' names for different topics/subjects, etc.). There may be photos sets or video clips in the gallery that I leave up for family sharing/viewing but not necessarily public viewing. And "other" topics.

It's like people coming to my house. I might have stuff on the front porch for the passing public to view. Other things are inside the house and I let those whom I want to come inside to see. Yet other stuff may be locked in the den or my back room where I invite only certain people to access. Same thing.

BASIC GROUP. The info on obtaining BASIC group access is on the front/main page right in the middle of the page.

FAMILY GROUP. PM me and substantiate the family connection. Don't need to be family/related per se, just closer friendship than casual acquaintance.

JOB GROUP. PM me and substantiate the job or work connection. Past or present co-workers, etc..

ADULT GROUP. Current BASIC, FAMILY, or JOB Group member status. PM me and if I don't already know you to be of adult age, provide a social media profile page link or something that verifies to me that you're of appropriate age (18+).

PRIVATE GROUP. Current ADULT Group member status. Info on access is in the Back Room.

SECRET GROUP. Current ADULT Group member status. Info on access is in the Back Room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a quick "what access do I currently have?" check:

If you're a registered member without any additional bump ups, you can read this:
This Content is visible to LOGGED IN members only.

If you're logged in and a BASIC level member, you can read this:
Only BASIC Group Members can view this.

Those whom I give "JOB" level access:
Only JOB Group Members can view this.

If you're validated for FAMILY level access:
Only FAMILY Group Members can view this.

Those who specifically request ADULT access to mature content:
Only ADULT Group Members can view this.

Members whom I've given access to more PRIVATE content:
Only PRIVATE Group Members can view this.

Those whom I share SECRET, eyes only, personal stuff:
Only SECRET Group Members can view this.

System Administrators:

So you can check out the above lines and check your group access accordingly....

jfcruz
Testing the above post...
Only PRIVATE Group Members can view this.

Royce
jfcruz wrote:
Testing the above post...

The restriction bbcodes will work for your post no matter what group level you are. The key tho is, if you're not in the group that is equivalent to the group level post you make, you yourself won't be able to read it!!

You probably found that out with your "test"...

JDaniels
good tip

TomG
How we test?
Tom G.

Royce
TomG wrote:

How we test?

Umbre dude, read the beginning of the thread. It has it there above...

Sirena
checked I am good maybe higher later

Jump to Forum:
Top Top  2,189,227 unique visits  Top Top