View Thread
Private Stock » Personally, even Privately Speaking » Jus' Sayin'
 Print Thread
Other people DO NOT define our life experiences
Royce
I was passively reading some news outlet stuff and came across something about one of the stars of Grey's Anatomy (which I don't watch so who the person is is irrelevant to me). He was interviewed by Glamour magazine about some scandal or something. I liked his response, which in part was:

"Was it a mistake? Absolutely not ... I didn’t regret it. I have no regrets nor do I make any apologies for my life experience. It’s my life experience and I am at peace with all of it.”

Some specifics of his supposedly scandalous issue I deleted form this actual statement so as not to imply aligning myself with it in public... more opinion of it I relegate to the Back Room forum area....

But anyway, just making note of it. Moist people, celebs most notably, will back peddle on their personal and private life experience made public, shirk or hide from them, or even apologize for them. Hey fuckin' A, if not of criminal intent or actions, and just meant to be private but exposed by nosey gossipers and shit, own it and throw it in their faces. Most of the time those who pry are the jealous no life no experience types anyway.

~~ Jus' Sayin' ~~

Jump to Forum